Director of Security
Secure Events and Assets
Jim Fidler is a renowned industry leader in security management. His vast experience and knowledge, hands-on management approach and commitment to continuous improvement ensures SEAA – a division of the Cedar Mill Group is positioned as a market leader. Jim’s degree qualifications in crowd and risk management are a major point of difference from other Australian security organisations.
SEAA has a highly experienced management team. Their collaborative security knowledge and expertise extends over 50 years. The team’s operational background is diverse and includes law enforcement and military experience, both nationally and internationally. SEAA’s proven success is a result of their selective approach to each job, careful placement of staff to an assignment, and their commitment to best practice and continual improvement ensures security success for all clients of Cedar Mill Group.
- 25 years Security Management Experience
- Former United Kingdom Police Officer
- FDA Crowd Management &Event Safety
- HND Disaster Engineering & Relief Management
- Certificate II & III Security Operations
- Diploma Risk Management
- Diploma Workplace Training & Assessing
- Certificate IV Occupational Health & Safety
- Licensed Security Consultant WA & NSW
- Diploma Crowd Science & Risk Analysis